Had a real weirdo at my place this morning.

In the past I have posted about the visitors we get. The ones that can't read no trespassing signs,run down gates etc.

My cousin got dropped off late last night and her ride didn't shut my gate.

So about 8A this morning some clown showed up in a beat up minivan.

This brilliant person drove onto the trail that leads to my septic tank and propane tank. Once there you are feet from my bedroom window and must back out.

Which he did and managed to back part way down the gulley and got stuck.

I'm posting pics for clarification.

Screenshot_20240623-150632.jpg

Screenshot_20240623-150531.jpg

These weirdo\mental types seem to be everywhere nowadays. Ughhhh
Yeah I had a guy knock on my door at 9pm a few months back wanting to give me a discount on pest control. I told him he needs to leave immediately. I called the police and apparently alot of people had this clown give them the same story. Very odd.

Yeah I had a guy knock on my door at 9pm a few months back wanting to give me a discount on pest control. I told him he needs to leave immediately. I called the police and apparently alot of people had this clown give them the same story. Very odd.
There's a pest control company that has come to my door twice . They are very persistent . You can tell they have had some training in sales . NO does not mean no . You have to just shut the door to end the conversation .

The upside to rural areas is the serenity of peace and quiet.
The downside is that morons still find a way to invade your private space.
No Trespassing signs are a good start. Also, alarm system signs can help.
The police in my area get so bored because there is no crime, that at the slightest sign of something that doesn't look right,
they pull a car over and investigate. It's better to live far away from areas with crime than living inside crime areas.

Signs and fences only keep intelligent, honest people out.

Morons and thieves still will get through, over, or under most barriers because they don't bother to read the signs, or they intend to do evil in some manner. I cannot tell you how many times people have driven right past our no-trespassing sign, ignored our no-solicitation sign, and knocked on our door. The only helpful item has been to keep the gate closed. So far ...

Back