Great Thanksgiving Weekend Deals - What did you snag for an awesome price?

This, arrived yesterday. JCPenney was selling them for $25 over the weekend and they're currently $60 on Amazon. It even has a quick-release band so it'll be easy to swap for a more sweat-tolerant band when things warm up again.
1638368058462.jpg

... and Hulu basic for 99c a month for a year.
Ha! We did the same, almost.
I saw the Hulu special price, so I cancelled our $7 service and my wife signed up for 99 cents in her name. Im not a fan of Hulu because of the commercals, we only use it to watch movies (once in a while for me, my wife likes it better) now which are commercial free once the movie starts..
We also have Netflex and rentals once in a while.

Other then that we haven't seen many great deals, feeling like the Black Friday thing has been watered down, been buying Christmas presents already for the last month. I did return to Amazon a pair of AirPods Pro with mag, got them on sale for $189 but then Costco had them on sale for $169 so bought it there.
Other then that, the tons of stuff I bought didnt have a better price then what I already paid or else I would have simply returned them too and rebought elsewhere.

Snagged a medium size Halloween themed throw pillow for a $1.49 (Reg. $14.99) at Old Time Pottery yesterday. Just the right size and stuffed just right for hugging.

Ordered a new laptop. Deals on higher-end laptops weren't that great this year, but my current one is close to 10 years old, so it was time. I hate the process of moving/setting up a new machine, so I'm trying to do this as infrequently as possible.

Not fantastic, but not terrible.
Orscheln's (Midwest farm and ranch store) had an electronic gun safe on their black Friday ad. I've been wanting something for fire protection and to slow down an intruder, so I checked it out. The store manager showed it to me and compared it to another model (Browning, I think) and this one had a higher fire rating. Hopefully, the specs are accurate. The manager said they had it in black or tan and I took black.
The BF ad had this for $349 and when it rang up, the cashier knocked another $20 off for some reason. I didn't ask why, just accepted it. The specs on the side of the box said a total of 330 lbs., so the thing came to roughly a dollar a pound.
The next day, I saw one that I thought was similar in Menard's, and I took the photo.
On a side note, a co-worker's son tried to buy one at a a different Orscheln's store and the manager told him the store was allocated 18 of them and they sold out in three hours of the first day of the BF sale.
My purchase on the left. A photo of the Menard's shot on the right.
And before the naysayers chime in, yes, I know it's an entry level safe and, and yes, I know it is made in China. My budget wouldn't allow the American-made safe this year.

Attachments

• gunsafe.JPG
    gunsafe.JPG
    18.9 KB · Views: 6
  • nardssafe.JPG
    nardssafe.JPG
    39.4 KB · Views: 6
Oh... missed sharing a significant deal on Amazon....

Levi's 550 Relaxed Fit Jeans, retail is $69.... I'm big and tall, so usually have to pay $10 more per pair jean than normal sizes.... but purchased two pair for $29 a jean.

I have stumbled upon a few good deals the past week....... even though it isn't Black Friday.

My Patriot Supply has had the Alexa Pure Water Filtration system on sale from $279 to $199. It is a very nice, gravity feed system.... that can be used in a number of different applications.

Back