Got some mountain bikes !

We got our kids treks for birthdays. A Marlin 6 for our son and a precaliber for our daughter. I got a Marlin 5 and we put mountain tires on my wife's specialized. Been making quite a few memories going to a local bike trail

Pics of bikes

IMG_20220823_185532126.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice! I need to get my 8 year old daughter a new bike and am unsure what to go with. She’s tall for her age, may try and find a women’s small instead of a youth bike. My 3 year old son is ripping around on his balance bike and is probably close to riding his bike without training wheels.

I wanted roscoes ! Our daughters was reasonably priced for a Roscoe over precaliber $100 difference but it was maroon and black so she wanted the blue and white instead ! As far as his and mine went the price was a factor ! Even getting a Marlin 5 and 6 hit the pocket pretty hard !

I wanted roscoes ! Our daughters was reasonably priced for a Roscoe over precaliber $100 difference but it was maroon and black so she wanted the blue and white instead ! As far as his and mine went the price was a factor ! Even getting a Marlin 5 and 6 hit the pocket pretty hard !
Our shop has a deal where you turn bikes every two years (kids) and pay new 50%. So initial investment pays off as they outgrow fast.
But yeah, Roscoe was expensive. Thing is my son was killing tires and wheels on regular bikes.

Our shop has a deal where you turn bikes every two years (kids) and pay new 50%. So initial investment pays off as they outgrow fast.
But yeah, Roscoe was expensive. Thing is my son was killing tires and wheels on regular bikes.
No shops like that around here ! Wish it was !!

Back