Got Some Falken Sincera SN250 Tires

I'm thinking I might lose a few MPGs but I doubt I'll ever notice it. My Goodyear Assurance tires were down to 3/32".
So I bought them from a tire store that changed hands about 4 years ago and I didn't seem to hit it off with the new owner too well, but his business seems to be struggling lately and I thought I'd help him out and buy my tires there. He has the best prices in town and good service. Free rotation every 5k miles with balancing if needed. They were $514.48 including tax and mounting and balancing. A year ago I could have got them for about $100 less. They're rated at 75k.

Not real favorable reviews on TireRack. I hope you have better luck with them.
Apples to oranges comparison

That's because the ones on TireRack are the factory equipped 250A with a treadwear rating of 320

It's a different tire from the aftermarket 250 (no letter suffix) with a 720 treadwear rating
SN250_tread_1.png

vs

457x673_SINCERA_SN250A%20_AS%20%281%29.jpg

The owner of the tire store has these tires on his Lexus and I figured if they're good enough for him on his Lexus they should be plenty good enough for me.

These new tires have more rolling resistance and my MPGs will likely not be as good around town, IMHO.
I didn't pay more for LRR / low rolling resistance tires as recommended for hybrid cars.

Back