Good/Year Assurance ComfortDrive

My buddy just put on a set of the new G/Y Assurance ComfortDrive for his '18 Equinox 1.5T, replacing the OE Bridgestone Ecopia. Time will tell how the G/Y wear & holdup but his first impressions are that they are super quiet and smooth riding with superb tracking on the hiwy & nice bump absorption. I hope he has GOOD success over the YEARS. 😁

He got them at a really good price locally as the G/Y Service Center with all of the discounts & rebates along with his disable military veteran discount(Vietnam).🇺🇸

Though I am not a fan of G/Y tires from experience, I had the original G/Y Assurance ComforTread(G/Y ACT) on my wife's 2001 RX300 replacing the OE Ingegrity and the G/Y ACT were a perfect tire for this particular LEXUS and probably the best G/Y tire that I've had in ~40 years at that time.

Anyone else giving them a try?

CB

My brother had them on his '14 Camry and really liked them. Best tire he's had and they replaced oem Michelin eco tires that are actually pretty good. He even liked the regular Assurance tires that replaced some Doral tires on a '93 Camry.

Back