Good dealer experience

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know most car dealers get a bad rap so just wanted to tell of a good experiance I had. I took the corolla in to get a water pump which was covered under warrenty. But also found that the altinater had a bad bering and needed replaced however this was out of warrenty the cost would have been about 400 for a new one but the dealer had the exact altinater they got off of a totaled 2009 Toyota which had 6,000 miles on it. They gave me this andinstalled for 0 dollars they told me wanted to keep customer happy this was at lakeshore Toyota in chesterten Indiana this was the first time I've ever had an experience like this from a dealer

The waterpump fell user internal lubrication parts which is 60,000 miles altinater was 3 yr 35,000

Thanks for sharing that wonderful, but rare dealer experience.

I simply don't understand why so many businesses don't realize the importance of customer satisfaction.

From a former Hoosier that grew up down wind of Gary, also!

Yeah I find this rare I checked the replacment altinater same japan tag on it I have also been taking my own oil to them and they charge me 17 dollars to install new cartaige oil filter and install oil and top off any fluids

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back