Genuine Ford Motorcraft XT-M5-QS

Rock Auto is a drop shipper. Nobody employed by Rock Auto ever touches or even sees the parts you order. RA just sends a label to the warehouse, and the warehouse does the rest. The warehouse picks the parts, puts them in a box, and slaps the RA-generated label on the box and sends it out.
Yeah that makes sense. For some reason I thought RA also had their own warehouse as well
This was the bottle on the front of the shelf, but all the others were the same. The backside had the date on top, just didn't show in the picture.

View attachment 184985View attachment 184984
Thank you!!!!! That looks exactly like mine with the REV 6 5/22. I appreciate it very much!

A member on here sent me some LiquiMoly MolyGen 5W50 through RA and we both laughed realized it drop shipped from IMC who is a vendor of mine. The Motorcraft site shows that should be a red bottle, but the C word changed any kind of consistency in packaging.

Yeah the ford stuff and redline MT90 are the go-to’s for the 6 speeds in newer Tacomas! If I can’t verify what I have is legit I’ll just switch to MT90, anything is better than the factory fill toyota stuff
I would leave the ford stuff in for a while. It may get better with some time or heat?
I guess there's not much in common between wet multiplate clutches and synchro's, but my ATV was having cold clutch slippage issues with one oil in the transmission, and it took a couple rides for the new oil to allow the clutches to work better.

Back