Fullway tires

Anybody here have any real world experience with Fullway tires? (Specifically 205/55R16). They can be had about ~$50 a tire, just looking for a summer tire for my beater 2006 Civic.

I run winter tires when the weather turns so not too terribly concerned about cold/wet traction. Not really finding many reviews out there so seeing if anyone has any input before I spend the dough. Thanks all.

Anybody here have any real world experience with Fullway tires? (Specifically 205/55R16). They can be had about ~$50 a tire, just looking for a summer tire for my beater 2006 Civic.

I run winter tires when the weather turns so not too terribly concerned about cold/wet traction. Not really finding many reviews out there so seeing if anyone has any input before I spend the dough. Thanks all.
Never heard of them, but it appears they are a Chinese brand (https://www.chaoyangtires.com/tire-brands/fullway/). Chinese tires have a bad reputation for being made with inferior rubber and lower than normal tread depth....and exploding. If you aren't going on the interstate often and just driving around town you should be fine.

Never heard of them although I am sure that they are black & round.

My issue with private label tires is that they're hit or miss and I've never, ever, ever been happy with them. Now this may have changed since my last private label tire purchase. IMO, they're for vehicles that you only want to keep just another year and then get rid of the vehicle. OR because you need a tire or two in order to pass your state inspection. OR you need to at least put something that looks decent when advertising your vehicle for sale.

IMO, private label tires ARE NOT for the long term, they're only to get you by temporally. However, they'll end up costing you more in the long run as they typically wear out soon or start to perform terrible when you need them to perform at their best. Can't keep'em balanced, they experience radial pull, or start to thump due to having a broken belt OR even all 4 wear differently(all being bad) even when rotated regularly. This has been my exprerience even though I've heard other rave about their own experience(s).

Keep in mind the cost of having new tires mounted/balanced AGAIN due to buying poor tires in the first place. If you are keeping your vehicle for any length of time, buy a good tire that meets your criteria of how you drive and the climate you live in.

I put a set of Falkens on my wife's Mazda 5. Had some cheap Tires from Walmart on it. I couldn't believe the difference in the driving with the new tires. Very satified even though they cost double of those cheapos. It is night and day better wet or dry or snow.

Mount / balance cost isn't an issue since I can do them myself at work for free, so I don't mind experimenting a little bit.

Truthfully I've had better luck with chinese tires than some of the big brands, just can't find much info on these so likely will pass and find something else. I had a set of Solar brand that I was very happy with before that outlasted the previous Michelins I had on the car.

These are "cheap" sorta no name tires that seemingly have a decent reputation on some forums.......

always a gamble when fishing at the bottom.

i found sailun attrezo sva to be good throwaway tires, solid performance for the price

Decided to update this as I've ran these tires coming on 9 months and a bit over 15k miles.

Wearing pretty good, rear tires still at 9/32 and fronts at 7 and 8/32. Dry performance is pretty good, wet performance is "ok", but about what I was expecting for them being marketed as a "performance" tire, not a huge concern as it's time to swap to my winter tires anyways.

Price has gone up fairly considerably since the beginning of the year so i probably wouldn't buy them again just for that reason, but considering I was only about $200 into a set of four, I'm pretty pleased with them and will still have 'em for another summer or two.

(have access to tire machines to mount/balance myself which is why I don't mind experimenting with tires)

I bought 4 new. 3 were good, one was out of round. Theyre quite except for the highway vibration because of the out of round one. I thought it was originally a balancing issue since i took it to another tire shop to have them rebalanced and they showed me how the bad tire and how it goes up and down when it spins on the machine. Unfortunately i bought them at a mom and pop shop that is not honoring warranty and sending bit back to the manufacturer even though it’s only been 3 months since i purchased it. I would recommend buying from a commercial place such as discount tire or walmart. I ended up having to buy 1 replacement tire at discount tire (sentury touring)

Back