Fram Titanium FS10575 TORN C&P

Never said tearing media is a "nothing burger" or no bid deal ... typical twisting of reality. Why you keep running these if you're so concerned and don't like how they come out after use? How much tearing was caused by bending the pleat over during inspection?
I think OP put quite a few of these on their fleet around a similar timeframe before seeing cut open ones with wavy or tears so probably working though them as the trucks come on for service.

Never said tearing media is a "nothing burger" or no bid deal ... typical twisting of reality. Why you keep running these if you're so concerned and don't like how they come out after use? How much tearing was caused by bending the pleat over during inspection?
it was torn well before i pulled the pleat over to get a closer picture. i don’t spin these on anymore, they were all spun on in a short time frame and the trucks are trickling in that got these.

I have one more OG fram ultra 7317, What should I run next the napa or the wix with the high bypass?
I dont care about the lower bypass with the wire backed media...
but going to cellulose or non wire backed.
I likely will buy a filter that matches the OEM high bypass (23psi?)

It a crock that one oil filter tears... but since 99.95% arent cut open who knows it happened.

IMO, with the pleat wave seen on a fair number of the current Ultra/Titanium it was inevitable that a tear would be found on a c&p at some point. This one at 7k mi. on a 20k mi rated filter. And found at the seam pleat area where most tears are found when they occur. So, I'm not shocked. My opinion of current Ultra/Titanium has been, a 10k mi. max filter now. Maybe 7500 better.

Thanks for c&p.

Back