Fram Extended performance oil clean same as Mobil EP, Valvoline restore?

I've seen frams top shelf synthetic oil at advance auto, extended perforance.has another name too, forget what it is. It'l has the orange color on its front label, not the black synthetic label.
Is it the same as Mobil extended performance or Valvoline restore? Clean just as good?

I'm ok with 20 pages debating the merits of Fram oil's cleaning ability. In all seriousness, the few UOAs looked ok, but from a price/value standpoint Fram oil is expensive.

I didn't think it would be as close or near Mobil EP or Valvoline restore,both advertising removing sludge, restore advertising piston cleaning ..
So wondered about the fram EP synthetic... Thiers blue label fram..conventional, black label synthetic and orange label extended performance synthetic ..

O’Reilly Full Synthetic is made by Omni. O’Reilly Syntec is made by Castrol.
Thanks. I could have swore, at least at one time, Amalie was the blender for them. I used to get it when they had 5QTs and an oil filter for $16.99. Long time ago now.....

I will say from my own observations Mobil 1 Full Synthetic High Mileage does do some cleaning because under the oil cap on my Toyota is noticeably cleaner but Valvoline makes the cleaning claim and so far current indications is that it does work.

If Valvoline Restore & Protect meets the spec for your vehicle give it a shot over a few oil changes. If your engine is already well maintained and clean I would run Mobil 1.

FRAM doesn't make sense when it comes to the price and there does not seem to be any real benefit over your typical store brands like Supertech. I would just keep an eye out for bundles/deals with FRAM otherwise it is not worth it in my opinion.

I wondered because grams top shelf synthetic advertises almost same thing as Mobil EP,but minus the cleaning sludge in one oil change.
I wondered if it woulda been same thing ...that's all. I like amalie because it's all USA made ,not made in USA from imported and domestic oil.
I'll do some more research

The back of it does say superior sludge protection.15,000 mile protection....
How would,could that oar with Mobil EP claim can remove sludge in as little as one oil change,or valvolines restore protect?

Back