FP60 Shelf Life?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe a dumb question, but does FP60 have a shelf life?

I have a bottle that's about 5 years old. It's been opened before and used, but it's been sealed and stored in my garage. Would it be fine to use or not?

Thanks!
smile.gif

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: MolaKule
AS long as it has been capped and still has that strong odor, it is fine to use.

I'm glad to hear that. I have & still use FP & LC that's a little older than his- no numbers on mine!
grin.gif

Is Fuel Power still highly reguarded on this forum? I remember when it was "God's fuel additive" back in the early days of BITOG.

Originally Posted By: MolaKule
AS long as it has been capped and still has that strong odor, it is fine to use.

Thank you! I'll check this later.

Originally Posted By: Stuart Hughes
I'm glad to hear that. I have & still use FP & LC that's a little older than his- no numbers on mine!
grin.gif

Older than my bottle, and still going strong? Great and thank you!

Last edited:
I use FP60 in two muscle cars. The main effect I am looking for is to keep the intake valves clean. Its not 100% effective but is quite a bit of help. My FP60 gallon bottles last 3+years. Seems OK to me. John--Las Vegas.

I'm still using FP+. My main application is general UCL and cleaning, particularly combustion chamber carbon which it seems to be effect at. My gallons last several years too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back