Four people stabbed in Laytonville, CA, two dead

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: bradepb
This will not get much attention since it did not involve firearms.
Correct, banning guns wouldn't have stopped it.

I'm suing the knife manufacturer because their knife is causing the stress I am experiencing due to this story.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: OVERKILL
Originally Posted By: Alfred_B
A little bit more details, the kid seems to have had a traumatic childhood and was prone to violent behavior.

http://www.pressdemocrat.com/news/4230131-181/laytonville-slaying-victims-all-family?page=5

Kid needs a .308 to the forehead IMHO. He's never going to be "right" and it would be a monumental waste of tax dollars to house a person like this, somebody who didn't commit a crime of passion or anything of that ilk but is simply wired completely wrong and capable of cold blooded murder of those who did nothing but try and help him.
I agree 100%

Originally Posted By: OVERKILL

Kid needs a .308 to the forehead IMHO. He's never going to be "right" and it would be a monumental waste of tax dollars to house a person like this, somebody who didn't commit a crime of passion or anything of that ilk but is simply wired completely wrong and capable of cold blooded murder of those who did nothing but try and help him.

Darwin needs to be able to weed out these defectives.

So the draconian gun laws worked - the killer had to resort to use of a knife?

They should consider just banning murder.

A family of five just died by the knife in Oklahoma last night, but not a lot of details are known yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back