First O'Reilly Auto Parts in Miami

Status
Not open for further replies.
Autozones have started to open up here now, for some reason near competing auto parts stores.

Around here, O'Reilly is one of the better stores for knowledgeable staff, and staff that sticks around. NAPA is not too bad either. Problem is they are both the most expensive local parts stores. But they also tend to have better quality and don't tend to lead people astray. It is where I tell people to go if they need something and don't know a lot about it and I don't have time to do it.
AAP and AZ have decent prices on some things, and the AAP codes used to be really good (just OK now). They tend to upsell a lot of junk and staff is not very knowledgeable (although one local AAP has a great manager that knows a lot).

Originally Posted By: NHGUY
Maybe it was staffed heavy because its a new store,and they wanted a positive response from a customer like you got.Wait until the numbers show they don't need so many people and they decide to run it on a shoestring budget...then you will see what the others have to live with...less.

I was thinking the same thing. Good impression for the first 6 months to a year, then it will drop.

There is a new O'Reilly about a mile from my house that opened a month or so ago, still have not been in there, same goes for the AZ that is half a mile from my house and been there for almost 6 months.

It very well could be because the store is fairly new. I hope not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back