First earl change for the Ody

Status
Not open for further replies.
We're soooooo OT, but thanks for the pics!

Hey my saab is destined to be classic
smile.gif

What I dont see onthe first (top) fit picture are real lines... creases/changes in direction of the sheetmetal, the likes of the pics you gave and even the pic of my saab... long expanses of sheetmetal (like what that pic seems to show, or, say, e.g. the new ford freestyle) equal dents... no matter how hard you try.

Maybe its just reproduction of the pic???

The second one has lines, but a bit too much... I dont like integration of the sheetmetal folds to the headlight... Just personal preference. But I really like the lines of the current fit...

I hop it has lines like the current one, just better and fresher... not overboard. but to each their own style!
cheers.gif

IMO.

JMH

How about the Opel?
Looks kinda over the top.
We won't know how the new Fit looks for sure until shortly before the official introduction.
Honda is well known for being too secretive about new model launches.

I like that opel... I like the "line" that goes out slightly, just below the bottom of the window (similar to the metal on my saab... I wonder why)... just a slight expansion, not wide "hips" like some volvos...

Whats with those bulges at the wheelwell? Tires arent that wide... the ford focus has similar ones...

JMH

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back