Finally, a birth control pill for men

The joke is funny because it's based on a fallacy. Those who don't realize that may still be amused by it but not for the intended reason.

When i went to AF Basic Training in Lackluster TX, the AF issued prescription glasses were referred to as "B.C's," short for "Birth Control glasses" Just imagine wearing them in any social situation for 18-24 year olds and "fill in the rest"

When i went to AF Basic Training in Lackluster TX, the AF issued prescription glasses were referred to as "B.C's," short for "Birth Control glasses" Just imagine wearing them in any social situation for 18-24 year olds and "fill in the rest"
Were they BC's because the wearer could actually see how ugly his date was or because the date would discriminate against an ametropic freak? 😛

Were they BC's because the wearer could actually see how ugly his date was or because the date would discriminate against an ametropic freak? 😛
Wearing them reduces the chance of reproducing to zero.

AF edition

Haha, I love the Cheers reference! It does feel like one of those moments where Woody would innocently drop something bizarre into the conversation and leave everyone scratching their heads until the punchline lands.

Haha, I love the Cheers reference! It does feel like one of those moments where Woody would innocently drop something bizarre into the conversation and leave everyone scratching their heads until the punchline lands. And hey, about that birth control pill for men, it's about time, right? Definitely an interesting development worth exploring further. Check it out here: https://fherehab.com/learning/id-unknown-pill

At first I was thinking "Oh so a paternity test would come back negative.", but offspring blood types don't need to match the father's.

I just don't get the joke. I'm going to stop worrying about it now 😅
Back before DNA testing they knew the possible blood types that The child could be if they looked at the blood types of both parents. And if The child was outside of the possibilities then the guy was considered not the father.

Back in the mid-70s a cousin of mine was served papers to get blood work done for a paternity suit and he had never had any sexual relation with the young women who filed the suit. He was lucky that his blood type did not align up with possibly being the father. Back in those days they didn't have DNA testing and if it would have turned out that the father had the same blood type that he did he could have been found guilty and had to pay child support. So in a way guys are much better off today with DNA testing because the probability of an inaccurate paternity test is much much less than it used to be.

Back