Fellow BITOGers, convince me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, 'Junior Member #160' smells like fake UOA from Amsoil dealer. Personally I would not trust
patriot.gif

I guess that is always possible den_s. Then again, I don't know if I want to go 25k on their oil because I'll be tagged as a lying dealer when I'm just an oil enthusiast
tongue.gif

To each his own I guess...
cheers.gif

quote:

Originally posted by Coop0129:
Yeah, I can get it for that as well (Preferred Customer). But, I have to drive all the way to the other side of town to the Amsoil Wharehouse....It is a pain in the butt. Plus I like the GC. It may be even better than the Amsoil, and I can get it less than 2 miles from my house.

Once oil gets as good as Amsoil and GC I don't think it really matters which you use if you arn't going 20,000 miles+.
grin.gif

I've got 28quarts of GC and 6 quarts of Amsoil 0w30 to compare UOAs. Just for fun!
grin.gif

quote:

Originally posted by OriginHacker21:

quote:

Originally posted by Coop0129:
Yeah, I can get it for that as well (Preferred Customer). But, I have to drive all the way to the other side of town to the Amsoil Wharehouse....It is a pain in the butt. Plus I like the GC. It may be even better than the Amsoil, and I can get it less than 2 miles from my house.

Once oil gets as good as Amsoil and GC I don't think it really matters which you use if you arn't going 20,000 miles+.
grin.gif

I've got 28quarts of GC and 6 quarts of Amsoil 0w30 to compare UOAs. Just for fun!
grin.gif

I would be interested in seeing the UOA's over about 5k on both of the oils, well even 7500. Post it up here if you do it.

Will do - that is my plan. Going to run this fill of GC Gold for 6k. Interested in going 10k on GC Green and Gold and Amsoil 0w30.

I already have 2 Blackstone kits ready to be filled with used oil to send
grin.gif

Bad News, I was on my way home from watching the Big Ten Championship game at a friends house. Well, long story short. I hit a deer, something punctured my motor, and now I have no oil left in my motor. Well basically no front end of my Jetta. I am not too happy about it. But, good news is I am not hurt and nobody was with me in the car. But, now it will be a little while until I can post the results from the GC or the Auto-Rx results, because it is all over the ground. Well, hope everyone else had a better day than I did today.

quote:

Originally posted by den_s:

Yeah, 'Junior Member #160' smells like fake UOA from Amsoil dealer. Personally I would not trust
patriot.gif

It is amazing to see the unjustified hatred for Amsoil some insist on displaying. Oh well, being accused of being a liar over an oil analysis (like I would have something to gain by falsifying an oil analysis) is better that being an idiot. Next time you make such accusations you might try basing them on facts istead of ignorant speculation.
rolleyes.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back