Favorite Cleaner For Cloth Seats ?

Having inside dogs, kids and grand kids we never found anything better nor cheaper than Folex. Hands down the best and for a price you'll never beat!!
Took Tar stains out of our carpet and two year old cool aid stains right out of the old Camry's cloth seats without any damage at all. I've use it on everything, never stained or damaged yet.
1- Spray it on, let it set a minute then wipe but (only) in one direction never round/round.
2- If stain persists grab new rag and just spray it again, let sit, wipe in opposite direction.
3-Again? Dang what a tuff stain.. Spray, sit, but wipe in 3rd direction.
4- Repeat: Well' okay then, repeat again wiping in 4th if needed.
Warning- You must use a clean rag or clean area on a rag every wipe or you'll just transfer stains right back on.

In over 20yrs its only failed me one time. My dog ate an ink pen and stain went right through the carpet and the foam under it. I only made it worse wiping on it, a better man may got it cause Folex was indeed lifting it but no patience here. That one was there to stay...
I've absolutely shocked people with car stains they'd spent a fortune trying to remove, Folex removed it in seconds.. Always loved seeing their face and every time its always, "WTH is that stuff, I tried everything on the shelf to remove that stain and gave up"...lol Yup' everything but this, I think cause Its in such a plain white bottle like its from 1940's its always over looked. We only like buying colorful cans don't we?..lol

Trust me here, Folex was used professionally for many years and I flipped/restored/detailed cars for yrs. I've had them in car shows too so I've seen some bad stains I wanted no part of showing off, I know Folex works or that stain ain't coming up.
Its some amazing stuff, I'll put it up against anything besides it cheap as hell compared to most stuff that never done chit for me or for other people either.

Back