Father Smashed Infant's Head

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: ToyotaNSaturn
Originally Posted By: 9296D21B14
he who hunts monsters should take care not to become one.

Your post is very timely, I'm thinking that "he" who you refer to in today's headlines is Eliot Spitzer. Unless he hires OJ's lawyers, he's toast.

I am one of the firmest believers in the NO RSP rule for this forum. My comment on the child abuse thread was directed at all humanity not those simply identified with some elective office, party, or other entity.

And to my brethren Louisianian JeepZJ4.0. With all due respect, surgical or chemical intervention does little to reduce abuse. In fact, it may increase it due to frustration.

Sweet dreams. Do you know where your children are tonight?

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: JeepZJ4.0
A red, hott dull butter knife.

I'd think this more in line for rapists. Severe child abusers would do better with simple execution. Wether it would be a deterent for others is moot,,,, it'd stop one abuser cheaply.

Bob

9296D21B14... very true. I just get very angry when I hear about parents doing stupid things like this. Only thing that will keep him from doing this again will to take his kids away, make him a known offender, keep him in prison and get him counseling. I get anger from a friend of mine who had very abusive parents. You should see him in public..... can be kind of embarrassing because he will call parents out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back