FAQ for Fuel Power? Here's some ?s

Status
Not open for further replies.
These questions are all taken from the following GTA Viscon FAQ, so I thought it would be good to have the same questions answered for Fuel Power.

What is Fuel Power (FP)?
Is FP EPA approved?
Why does FP improve throttle response?
Why does my automobile start more easily when I use FP?
Is FP toxic?
Will FP damage paint?
Why does FP decrease visible smoke in the exhaust of my engine?
Why does FP decrease engine vibrations?
What are the long-term effects of using FP in my engine?
Why does FP improve torque?
How was FP developed?
What is the technology behind FP?
What happens if I put too much FP in my gasoline?
Will FP damage my catalytic converter?
Does FP work as well in an engine with a carburetor as one with a fuel injector?
Will FP effect the oxygen sensor in my car?
Does FP improve mileage in all cars?
How does FP effect engine timing?
Will FP improve the octane rating of gasoline?

Wow... not even a "use the search key" comment (which I did, thanks).

Good, honest answers to these questions will only serve to sell more product, and inform us all.

BigPaulo, start at lubecontrol.com and check out the molakule authored, Dyson Analysis paper of our investigation of LC and FP. Hopefully the web masters have updated the data.

or try www.bobistheoilguy.com/brochures/lc.pdf

I will do what I can to answer anything these don't answer. Keep in mind that the proprietary and competitve nature of this business shrouds alot of chemistry in secrecy for survival of the entity. Dyson Analysis was hired as a independent consulting service to examine this technology that had been hidden "on the shelf" since the late 1940's. We do not know the complete chemistry but have given as much as possible to help explain the operating characteristics in the above mentioned paper.

I am traveling alot lately and getting to BITOG has been sporatic at best.

Sincerely,
Terry

[ November 24, 2003, 01:09 PM: Message edited by: Terry ]

bigpaulo,

Sorry for no response, been busy welcoming first edition to the family!

We will discuss these questions with Odis as soon as he is able.

LCD

bigpaulo, spoke with Odis and discussed the questions you have and Odis asked if he could just call you.

E-mail Odis your phone # at [email protected].

We'll also send you his phone # via PM.

I think he is suggesting that having a FAQ on the lube control site would be helpful.

I agree, and his questions are a good start.

Why the secrecy?
Need email/phone numbers?

Most of the answers to the above questions don't give away any formula info.

Whats the octane rating of FP? BTU content per gallon?
I've read the LC brochure. Doesn't give any real info.

Discussed with Odis and he gave the following answers.

What is Fuel Power (FP)? Combination of solvents with a highly refined special oil.
Is FP EPA approved? Not currently, but meets ATSM specifications.
Why does FP improve throttle response? Combination of LC and FP, LC being in the oil, which causes less friction lets the fuel burn more efficiently.
Why does my automobile start more easily when I use FP? When there is no carbon or varnish on the internal engine parts it allows the pistons to be free of friction.
Is FP toxic? No
Will FP damage paint? No
Why does FP decrease visible smoke in the exhaust of my engine? You're burning the fuel more efficiently.
Why does FP decrease engine vibrations? LC and FP will eliminate the varnish and carbon inside the engine components allowing the engine to be more synchronized.
What are the long-term effects of using FP in my engine? Cleaner, more efficient engine.
Why does FP improve torque? Do not claim it does.
How was FP developed? No comment
What is the technology behind FP? No comment
What happens if I put too much FP in my gasoline? Will not hurt, just wasting the product.
Will FP damage my catalytic converter? No, at this time we have had no complaints.
Does FP work as well in an engine with a carburetor as one with a fuel injector? Sure will.
Will FP effect the oxygen sensor in my car? We have had no complaints of this happening.
Does FP improve mileage in all cars? We don't know the engine, driver, climates, but yes in most cases a more efficient engine will ave better mileage.
How does FP effect engine timing? In older models it can change the timing, we have had to readjust the timing in some cases.
Will FP improve the octane rating of gasoline? Has not been rated.

[ November 24, 2003, 05:33 PM: Message edited by: lcd ]

Good idea on the FAQ, will add to the website ASAP.

No secrecy, feel free to give Odis a call anytime. He has asked to not have his phone # posted so we don't. If you want it just e-mail us at [email protected]

[ November 24, 2003, 05:38 PM: Message edited by: lcd ]

I don't think the direct seller of FP lurks here, so basically us 3rd party yokels either don't know the answers
dunno.gif
or couldn't be bothered....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back