Exxon Mobil Tar Sands Pipeline ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I heard there is a 22foot gash spilling 294,ooo gallons of Tar Sand Dilbit down the streets of Mayflower Ark. I even saw a photo taken by a home owner of a small section that had been treated with what looks like paper towels. This is going to make Mother's Day rough for some

Imagine the rough mother's Day for everyone if enviromentaists succeeded in all their endeavours in shutting down hydrocarbons - fracking, oil sands, off shore drilling and so on.

Oil sands sourced oil is another input into the energy stream. Nothing less, nothing more. Environmentalists need to get over it. Train or pipeline, the oil is moving.

In what universe is "that oil spill is gonna wreck someone's day" equivalent to "all oil production is bad?"

The world needs oil. We can get it domestically,or buy it from nations who don't like us,basically giving them money to pay for their propaganda and civil unrest machines.
Yeah this town is gonna need Mobil to now buy them off to keep them quiet however I am confident they have a contingency fund for just such an event.
Heck if I lived there I'd want a few pallets of 0w-40 and some new landscaping and I would be a happy camper.
And maybe a new mustang.
Sign the cheque Exxon.

wrong. the world needs renewable energy; at this time hydrocarbon-based fuels are the main ones being used.

unfortunately, a lot of very greedy and self-serving individuals have decided to [censored] with the rest of us they want what they want and could care less what they have to do to get it be it war, genocide (yes, like in Darfur and elsewhere), environmental catastrophes; doesn't matter.

and for those of you who make light of environmental concerns you are only showing your own ignorance. don't be foolish - it will come back to haunt you. we all share this planet together, would be a lot easier to get along, don't you think?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back