European meal from LIDL under $14

GON

$100 Site Donor 2024
100 percent LIDL European dinner tonight (except broccoli and butter), feed a family of four for under $14. Every single ingredient including butter and broccoli from LIDL.

Uncured Bratwurst from Germany, no nitrates, no preservatives, good on the grill five minutes each side under medium low heat

Fresh pasta from Italy, stuffed with ricotta cheese and spinach, boiled for four minutes and then sautéed for two minutes in butter spiced with ground sage and then dried parsley added.

Broccoli microwaved for five minutes in butter.

Super easy meal to prepare, easy clean up. Something different. I am not a huge bratwurst fan, but these LIDL brats from Germany are pretty darn good. Very satisfying meal for four under $14.
PXL_20220109_230929194.jpg
brats.jpg
PXL_20220109_232603316.jpg

Nice, but I'll beat you with $3 for family of 4. 1/2 lb of store brand pasta for about $1/lb, 1 jar of pasta sauce for about $1.50 (store brand), $5/lb Friday ham on $5 Friday, about $1 worth for a family of 4, steak cut on #5 thickness.

So that's about $3 for ham + pasta meal.

Nice, but I'll beat you with $3 for family of 4. 1/2 lb of store brand pasta for about $1/lb, 1 jar of pasta sauce for about $1.50 (store brand), $5/lb Friday ham on $5 Friday, about $1 worth for a family of 4, steak cut on #5 thickness.

So that's about $3 for ham + pasta meal.
You need to send your family to me in South Carolina this summer. Seems like they could some nice meals.

I wonder if your cooking/ meals might qualify for a Gordon Ramsay comment??? lol.... Ham steak with spaghetti?

You need to send your family to me in South Carolina this summer. Seems like they could some nice meals.

I wonder if your cooking/ meals might qualify for a Gordon Ramsay comment??? lol.... Ham steak with spaghetti?

I would not let my family eat unhealthy sausage, thanks.

JK. It was not my real dinner but good for you on your dinner, looks delicious. I was just trolling you on the price bragging.

Reactions: GON
Back