Ethanol free fuel for multiple engines?

So my wife and I just bought a travel trailer. It comes with an onboard 30 gal fuel tank & pump. The tank is also plumbed to be the fuel source for my onboard generator. We have a 4-seater gas powered golf cart we take around with us. My question is, would it be ok/beneficial to use ethanol free fuel in that tank? Would ethanol free fuel be good for the generator, golf cart, and any other gas engines we use? I guess my concern is, can all 4-cycle engines use ethanol free 4 cycle fuel and is it beneficial? Thanks for the input!

Yes. All spark ignited internal combustion equipment (Gasoline engines) as you described, will run fine on Ethanol free gasoline. I encourage the use of E0 fuels and/or certain fuel treatments as I have personally seen many Carbs, Fuel hoses and tanks that have suffered a combination of corrosion, erosion and water in fuel situations. Regardless of fuel type always sump tanks, check and change filters, Run the engines frequently & keep tanks topped.

What kind of rig did you get , sounds like a toy hauler ? What are you towing it with and what are your plans ?

I would say E0 is a preferred gasoline for any gas engine that is not driving on a regular basis like a car. But not always easy to find. I was using only E0 with stabilizer for all my OPE year round. Now in Delaware I have yet to find E0 gas. For regular driven cars I would say it does not really matter between E0 and E10 gas and one might benefit from a little alcohol in the gas to absorb any moisture.

What kind of rig did you get , sounds like a toy hauler ? What are you towing it with and what are your plans ?
Yes it is a toy hauler. Cherokee Wolf Pack 365pack16. QTs are going up like crazy here in Texas so E0 is pretty easy to find. We’re mainly towing the golf cart for use of getting around at camp grounds.

I would say E0 is a preferred gasoline for any gas engine that is not driving on a regular basis like a car. But not always easy to find. I was using only E0 with stabilizer for all my OPE year round. Now in Delaware I have yet to find E0 gas. For regular driven cars I would say it does not really matter between E0 and E10 gas and one might benefit from a little alcohol in the gas to absorb any moisture.

There are several places here that sell 0E fuel. The pump is always off to the side. Except Go Gas, it sells 0E in it's premium blend 93.

Yes it is a toy hauler. Cherokee Wolf Pack 365pack16. QTs are going up like crazy here in Texas so E0 is pretty easy to find. We’re mainly towing the golf cart for use of getting around at camp grounds.
My golf cart I just keep a gallon or 2 in it so it's always fairly fresh .
One time I ran out of gas with my wife with me , she looked at me and said REALLY .

Back