Esso XD-3 coming down in price..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just ordered a case and she said it's finally coming down in price $92 a 4x4...be here in a week.
08.gif

That's pretty close to the price it was before oil prices hit the roof...where abouts is that at?

Jack Smith Esso fuels ,on St.Luke street, in Windsor Ontario is where I get my XD-3.I actually called the Comber store and the very help-full lady asked if I would like to pick up the case in Comber or the Windsor location.

5.67 per liter, or $92.00 per 4x4 is what we pay out here at UFA for Polar Plus (XD3). UFA sells XD3 in 5 litre jugs under lable Polar Plus. The have all CI-4/SL the good stuff, it will sell cheaper this week too, farm sale at UFA.

Anyone in west here needing the good XD3 CI-4/SL in syn and conv HDEO for older diesels get in and stock up, once UFA sells out their stock of XD3 oils in thier labelling then UFA is going to Rotella exclusively. I am not saying there is anything wrong with Rotella, just that CI-4/SL XD3 will not be available at UFA for long if that is brand of choice.

I cant find Esso bulk store in my area of South West Saskatchewaqn now, I tried emailing Esso for a bulk store and no reply. XD3 seems to get hard to find in west now that Esso moved the main office to Toronto.

Cyprs

They phased in the CJ-4 in August. I think the days of the legendary good stuff are numbered.

Midwest Agro Ltd. out of Swift Current owns the distributorship for that area and I am not sure where they have shops. Their toll free is (866) 672-3776.

My dad is from Eastend and I still have family down there.

I called UFA Medice Hat this morning (Monday), he said they have a sale on XD3 Polar Plus but not a clearance sale at 25%. He said the UFA Agro Store next door is clearing out XD3 at 25% off. I find it weird that the UFA Petro Center and UFA Agro centre are side by side and have different sales? He said that eventually the UFA Petro Centre will clear out Esso products for Shell replacement but there is a lot Esso products instock in thier local wearhouse and Edmonton yet, he said they are in not hurry to clear it out now,that is a Medicine Hat UFA stand point anyway.

Will look for Midwest Agro, they had a big Esso Distributor in Swift a few years ago, big blue building on south side of #1 east, was real handy location then, I wandered who took over Esso products, thanks MGregoir.

Cyprs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back