Email from Lubro Moly

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I emailed Lubro Moly's east coast operation to ask a few technical questions. They were quickly answered. In my reply I mentioned how I saw Ernst Prost's interview on Deutsche Welle and that alone had me considering using his products even though they cost a little more than the competition. Apparently the east coast distributor forwarded to Mr. Prost's secretary and this morning I saw an reply from Herr Prost in my box. I changed the name in the reply.

Dear Mr. Robenstein

Thank you very much for your e-mail to Mr. Riordan (March 16) who forwarded it last week to me.

I feel pretty much honoured by your words which mean both to me: stimulation and commitment.

My 450 co-entrepreneur-colleagues and I work with all our heart, passion and companionship. That is the reason why the finances and the humanity are accurate.

Economic activity without humanity is barbarous!

Best wishes

Ernst Prost

LIQUI MOLY GmbH
Jerg-Wieland-Straße 4
D-89081 Ulm-Lehr

Excellent! I emailed them last week as well, mentioning the Deutsche Welle video. Coincidently, their Export Manager is due to arrive in Kuwait this week, and not only answered my questions, but also invited me to their training session on Saturday (tomorrow). I'd be lucky to even get a response that quick (within 12 hours) from other organisations!

That's one more feather in the LM cap, you could actually get a reply from the owner. A few more dollars per OCI is worth using their oil.

At Napa it will cost me 2 bucks more for Lubro Moly than having O Reillys order it for me per OCI. Two bucks is worth it. Now if only the USA had people like this running companies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back