Edge gold bottle no longer at wallmart?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been to all the wallmarts in my area looking for new gold bottle castrol edge ep. None even carried old gold bottled edge fst. Amlst all have the new black edge syntec jugs though. I thought pennzoil ultra was being fazed out at wallmart! That stuff is everywhere!

A few around here still have it, most don't. You can do a store search on line to see if any of them anywhere near you still have it and save the running around.

I've always seen castrol edge titanium on the shelves at our local walmarts, but never seen PU.

Is that the same as in having the titanium additive? It's also nice to see it has the dexos 1 approval right on the front of it.

Originally Posted By: dixon700
Is that the same as in having the titanium additive? It's also nice to see it has the dexos 1 approval right on the front of it.

Yes if you look under the 15,000 mile it says with Titanium FST. It looks like it is a different oil than the regular edge with Ti.

Found the new PDS for the Edge Extended Performance this morning:

http://msdspds.castrol.com/bpglis/FusionPDS.nsf/Files/32632DCBDE0608A780257BF8005139A6/$File/BPXE-9C77UN.pdf

Originally Posted By: The Critic

New stuff or new packaging? I don't ever remember the 15k statement

Originally Posted By: stygz

Was wondering the same thing. When Edge first came out it had a 15k guarantee, but that didn't last long.

Originally Posted By: Alex38
Originally Posted By: stygz

Was wondering the same thing. When Edge first came out it had a 15k guarantee, but that didn't last long.

New stuff if you look at the Sept/Oct 2013 msds.

I see the gold stuff everyday. The package design changed more than once, but it still came in a gold bottle.

Also, the black bottle stuff is still there, and it also had some recent changes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back