Ecogard vs Denso vs Premium Guard

My only experience is with Denso for my Subaru. Made in China, fewer pleats, and the material appeared thinner (may have been a trick of the light with fewer pleats.) I'm running it now, but I'll switch back to OE Subaru next time.

My 2019 Toyota OEM is Denso. It looks pretty good. Original was made in Japan, replacement made in USA - both looked good.

I have a Denso for my truck on the shelf - made in China. It looks better than anything else I can find currently. I was using the Wix premium for it but they cheaped out on it also. Definately better than the Nissan OEM - which is a Mahle made in Mexico.

My 2019 Toyota OEM is Denso. It looks pretty good. Original was made in Japan, replacement made in USA - both looked good.

I have a Denso for my truck on the shelf - made in China. It looks better than anything else I can find currently. I was using the Wix premium for it but they cheaped out on it also. Definately better than the Nissan OEM - which is a Mahle made in Mexico.
Same on my Toyota Tundra, oem is Denso...not sure where the oem Denso air filter Toyota dealers sell, was made, but I just get them online (not from dealer) for between $16 and $20...they are made in China . The filter media looked exactly the same as the oem I removed.

Back