Eantac - wipers for my pickup

I got some Eantac wipers for my Ford F-250 off Amazon. They have the arm with the "U" shaped section with a hole in the "U" where a locking pin can fit in.

These wipers have a plastic section that locks in place after the wiper is in the "U". But there is no pin that catches in the hole in the "U".

I thought all wipers that fit into the "U" would have a locking pin. But maybe not. Or did I miss something.

Every wiper seems to have a different thing to squeeze or press to unlock it. And in a year I will forget which way to do it on each car.

jones.jpg

The arms on my F-250 are the small j-hook. The old wipers had a pin that caught in the little hole you can see. The new wipers do no seem to have that pin. Sometimes I had to push or wiggle to hear that pin pop into place with previous wipers. But new wipers must not have that pin as I did not hear a pin lock in place on either side.

They were are Amazon with decent reviews. $16.99/pair
Yeah, Amazon buyer rating aren’t really objective. What works on one vehicle may not work on another. I’ve always gotten decent prices on Motorcraft wiper blades from the dealership. They perform better than many of the other blades out there. NAPA has their Exact Fit blades that are really good. The Eantac wiper blades, at $16.99 a pair, sounds like a good deal. However, cheap ain’t good and good ain’t cheap.

I am a fan who leans toward less expensive blades changed more often.

Wiper blades are not like brake pads. If these do not work then I will have a streaky windshield that I can either put up with or go to Walmart and get new wiper blades.

I am a fan who leans toward less expensive blades changed more often.

Wiper blades are not like brake pads. If these do not work then I will have a streaky windshield that I can either put up with or go to Walmart and get new wiper blades.
Have you checked the price of blades at the Ford dealership? They are always cheaper than the big parts stores. NAPA will put theirs on sale and the last ones I bought were $14.99 each. Ford Quick Lane has a special on wiper blades.
Print out the coupon and present at the dealership. Motorcraft wiper blades are made by Valeo.
NAPA Online has sales on Trico Force and RainX Latitudes.

Last edited:
Back