Drydene 400 at Dover International Speedway

Congratulations to the Hendrick teams, the four top positions is quite an accomplishment, at least at Dover we know they do share set-up information!
I was shocked they hadn't swept the top 4 before and the last time it was done was in 2005 by Roush. On to COTA!! I just got my ticket confirmation for the Sonoma race.

I was shocked they hadn't swept the top 4 before and the last time it was done was in 2005 by Roush. On to COTA!! I just got my ticket confirmation for the Sonoma race.
Wow I didn't remember that fact about Roush Racing, that makes you realize how far they have fallen!
Our local young talent Carson Hocevar will be racing in the trucks at COTA, he will be back to race at Berlin Raceway on June 9th, Can't wait for that one, Berlin just won the award for NASCARS top short track in the Country!

Wow I didn't remember that fact about Roush Racing, that makes you realize how far they have fallen!
Our local young talent Carson Hocevar will be racing in the trucks at COTA, he will be back to race at Berlin Raceway on June 9th, Can't wait for that one, Berlin just won the award for NASCARS top short track in the Country!
Carson had a heck of a run at Darlington last week. Plus he is pretty active on the Reddit NASCAR page which I really appreciate.

Back