Don't Try This at Home

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got an email from AAP this morning that made me laugh. This is the sort of mistake that could haunt you for the rest of your life.
[Linked Image]

Originally Posted by JohnnyJohnson
LOL there's no wedding ring on that finger and not one likely in the near future!

Depends on what that battery is going to be powering.
wink.gif

Yeah...one Christmas I got my wife a Dustbuster for a gift. I still occasionally hear about that.

TRUE STORY 10 years ago my wife bought me for my birthday a shovel -hammer and a saw. I asked what kind of a present is this. She said it's the perfect present to make me some flower beds.
When her birthday came around i had the great idea to get revenge so I bought her some non stick pots. Bad idea. She sold them on Craigs list. Yes we are still together. Now neither of us buy birthday presents for the other.

Originally Posted by JohnnyJohnson
LOL there's no wedding ring on that finger and not one likely in the near future!

I know, dang! He was suppose to get her a new vacuum

Funny how guys would be happy to get tools for working in the garage for a birthday. But women would not be happy getting things for around the house.

I get her jewelery, but I usually wrap it in a shock absorber or oil filter box.

Last edited:
Originally Posted by spasm3
Funny how guys would be happy to get tools for working in the garage for a birthday. But women would not be happy getting things for around the house.

I get her jewelery, but I usually wrap it in a shock absorber or oil filter box.

Got to remember this one minus the jewelery.
wink.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back