Does anyone use the Find-A-Grave App

I used to infuriate my late mother when I would tell her that we could trace our family's house cats back more generations than her grandparents.

They were from Belarus. The other thing I would tell her to infuriate her was, when the Germans blitzed through in World War 2, they burned all the court houses and all the criminal records were lost.

Just an update. I’ve been successful in putting together all the siblings of some families and also linking two families as far back as the situation where a grandmother and her brother were at the start of two different families. One thing I like to pay attention to is that a mother should have all her children listed. I came across a related family that had twelve children. It’s a very easy way to create an everlasting way to store a family tree in the public domain.

I am a tombstone tourist and have been on Find a Grave from its earliest days. I have posted grave photos for famous and infamous folks, including Charles Bronson. And left "flowers" for a former boss who was a corrupt government official.

Were these "flowers" horse apples?

Back