Do you use a reminder sticker when you do your own oil change?

I use the Carfax application to track all my vehicles and all their maintenance. It automatically estimates my oil change time based on my past driving records and sends an email well in advance, reminds me of tags, and generally keeps all my records for the entire fleet in one spot.

Yes, I use those static cling windshield stickers for my own and family/friends' cars to remember the mileage. For equipment I use a spreadsheet since most of that maintenance is done by hours/seasonal.

I write everything in a notebook i keep in the glove box. I have one notebook for car maintenance and another one to keep records of my fuel consumption.
I do the exact same thing! It's a bit depressing to look back and see what I was paying per gallon not that long ago 😔 but I like to keep track and see if it starts to drop.

I can add a custom service date/mileage inside my Mazda computer after doing an oil change so the car tells me along with being trackable in the Mazda app. I also add all services/receipts to the MyCarFax site as a backup.

Back