Detailed the Honda with after pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just thought I would share a few pictures of my car all cleaned up and waxed. It is a 2015 Accord with 24,000 miles. Back in October it was in a front end accident so the whole front of the car and the drivers door was repaired and painted by myself because that is what I do for a living.

I washed the car and clayed the paint. Then polished the paint with Meguiars M205 polish and waxed the car with Collinite 845 wax.

Last edited:
wow looks great! a painter and a detailer in one guy! I can't ever find either that have any skills let alone a guy with both! To bad you weren't closer. id get you to spray my vehicles
smile.gif

Originally Posted By: Mr Nice
Very nice work. I thought your Accord had different wheels on it ?

Yes, last year I did have different wheels and I sold them. They had a vibration issue that could not be resolved.

Last edited:
Looks awesome sir. Let me ask you, how well did the paint match? I ask because I have a gray 2014 tundra that has a scratch in the door and I am afraid if I got the door painted it won't look right. Color is magnetic gray. Thanks

Originally Posted By: lawnman
Looks awesome sir. Let me ask you, how well did the paint match? I ask because I have a gray 2014 tundra that has a scratch in the door and I am afraid if I got the door painted it won't look right. Color is magnetic gray. Thanks

The color on my car was a pain in the butt and the match the computer came up with was not close at all. It took about 3 hours of adjusting the color to make it right and blend-able.

Your truck my be different.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back