Detailed my route rig

Detailed my work car this morning. Turtle Wax Seal and Shine FTW. I have used a TON of different detail sprays, waxes, sealants, etc. and this has become my go to for ease of use and time savings. It seems to bead for months as well. Looks pretty good for 4 years and 70k miles of Houston and SE Texas highway and freeway grinding.
11365973-DCDC-4FFA-B966-99ACF5C68EC9.jpeg

F5F0A12A-A2FA-4596-8415-4F930EE67A7A.jpeg
463D986D-FA20-4F44-9902-0B70A0704626.jpeg

Pride of ownership clearly shows. Thanks for the tip (y)
Yes sir. Im in the keep your car looking good business. Best i figure its in my best interests to show up sporting the shine. If you have not tried seal and shine give it a shot. Its great product.

Yes sir. Im in the keep your car looking good business. Best i figure its in my best interests to show up sporting the shine. If you have not tried seal and shine give it a shot. Its great product.
I agree 100%. Great product, only negative was no UV blockers but they fixed that with their last formula update.

I agree 100%. Great product, only negative was no UV blockers but they fixed that with their last formula update.
Do you know which bottle is the news formula? The one with the red label or the grey label?

Do you know which bottle is the news formula? The one with the red label or the grey label?
Believe gray bottle is the ceramic line. Black and red bottle is one (says new formula in yellow writing). I ran out and need to get more. Will post a picture when I get it.

Believe gray bottle is the ceramic line. Black and red bottle is one (says new formula in yellow writing). I ran out and need to get more. Will post a picture when I get it.
36A7A4CC-FFB6-4D5B-814F-566002EFEA26.jpeg
This is the style bottle i have been using for the last year or so. I have been unable to find it in the stores recently so i had to order this online. When i ordered the choice was this style bottle, or a bottle with a red label and a silver sprayer. I was familiar with this product so this is what i ordered. Definitely interested in which ever one has a UV protectant.

17FE392B-A2D8-445B-8B9B-AB4EC479A633.jpg

This is the other style bottle i was referring to.

Upon further review of the bottle i have, it states “UV blockers / inhibitors” on the label. ……..Sweet

View attachment 114885This is the style bottle i have been using for the last year or so. I have been unable to find it in the stores recently so i had to order this online. When i ordered the choice was this style bottle, or a bottle with a red label and a silver sprayer. I was familiar with this product so this is what i ordered. Definitely interested in which ever one has a UV protectant.

That one is new updated version (from what I know).

Back