Detailed detail - My new toy

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm way to lazy to code another write up, but I though you might be interested in the great results I had with my new used car.

http://www.zpost.com/forums/showthread.php?goto=newpost&t=473334

Mechanically speaking it's in tip top shape after changing all the fluids, filters and plugs. I'm mailing off the last oil change to Blackstone tomorrow. Excited to see if I bought a lemon or not.
laugh.gif

Let me know what you guys think!

santov, I called my wife over to see the pictures you posted on zpost.

"Wacko!" she said. "He's as crazy as you are."

Indeed, you are. Enjoy that Bimmer!

Santov, thats impressive. When I had my BMW 320i, many years ago, I replaced the BMW brake pads with Repco pads. That practically eliminated the brake dust. I know BMW prefers soft pads but practically all the people I knew in the BMW Club, at that time, used Repco pads with great results.

Originally Posted By: Hounds
santov, I called my wife over to see the pictures you posted on zpost.

"Wacko!" she said. "He's as crazy as you are."

Indeed, you are. Enjoy that Bimmer!

Hahaha! I love working on all things cars, but after this marathon I'm done!

Originally Posted By: Old Mustang Guy
Santov, thats impressive. When I had my BMW 320i, many years ago, I replaced the BMW brake pads with Repco pads. That practically eliminated the brake dust. I know BMW prefers soft pads but practically all the people I knew in the BMW Club, at that time, used Repco pads with great results.

That dust is ludacris! I'm still in the "free" maintenance period, hoping to get one more set of OEM pads and rotors which I'll sell on ebay and get some good ceramic pads. THanks for the hint on Repco.

Originally Posted By: santov
That dust is ludacris! I'm still in the "free" maintenance period, hoping to get one more set of OEM pads and rotors which I'll sell on ebay and get some good ceramic pads. THanks for the hint on Repco.

Since you bought your car before 12/31, were you able to take advantage of either the 6/100 maintenance upgrade or the $1500 off?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back