Delta Flight Turns Back

Not that I’m a seasoned world traveler but…
On flight to London I was beside a very large person that smelled like they were wearing a loaded diaper along with a bottle of Old Spice aftershave. All the while eating an onion and dead fish bagel. The flight attendants were covering their mouth-nose when they had to interact with someone in the area. We asked to be moved anywhere but the flight was full. I would have even set with the folks that are wearing pajamas, flip flops, with 1/2 toenails. There are some gross nasty people that travel. Too lazy to bathe and wipe their big ole booty.

How did the passenger board the flight with that in their carry on? The TSA always interrogates me asking if I am trying to board with food in my luggage. Is it because the flight originated outside the USA, and their attitude was "it's a US Customs problem now"?

Not that I’m a seasoned world traveler but…
On flight to London I was beside a very large person that smelled like they were wearing a loaded diaper along with a bottle of Old Spice aftershave. All the while eating an onion and dead fish bagel. The flight attendants were covering their mouth-nose when they had to interact with someone in the area. We asked to be moved anywhere but the flight was full. I would have even set with the folks that are wearing pajamas, flip flops, with 1/2 toenails. There are some gross nasty people that travel. Too lazy to bathe and wipe their big ole booty.
No shortage of human filth out there traveling - and in recent years it’s more and more wild kids on flights - whole new subject 😵‍💫

That’s bad…I mean, really bad, and not Delta’s fault.

But, people have always been…odd…

We had a guy going from Hong Kong to Delhi. He thought it was about time for his tea. Not knowing, of course, that the flight attendants had an abundant supply of hot water.

So, he got out his kettle, gathered some kindling from his backpack, and lit a fire on the floor…

How did the passenger board the flight with that in their carry on? The TSA always interrogates me asking if I am trying to board with food in my luggage. Is it because the flight originated outside the USA, and their attitude was "it's a US Customs problem now"?
Oh no. Folks get on with food (?) all the time. TSA only enforces rules for folks that seem to be from the US. They have to meet quotas and would rather harass law abiding people. It’s make for an easier day for them. Last trip those sons of benches stole my sun glasses. They forced a line of travelers through a security station without bins. Barking orders to “lay your bags, coats, etc. on the conveyor”. Discovered my glasses were gone and went back and they wouldn’t engage with me. I couldn’t argue because they would have sent me to the strip search doghouse and make me miss my flight. They are crooked bunch…

No shortage of human filth out there traveling - and in recent years it’s more and more wild kids on flights - whole new subject 😵‍💫
I am wondering if someone had an ax to grind and planned on leaving that suitcase behind when they exited.

Back