Dead duck

Status
Not open for further replies.
I found this on a Sprintcar racing forum
lady veterinarian friend of mine shared this story with me.
Recently, a lady came running into her office with a limp duck in her arms and placed
the duck on the table yelling at her to help her pet duck.
She took out her stethoscope and listened to the duck's chest. After a few moments she
told the lady, "I'm sorry, but your duck is dead!"
The lady asked, "Are you sure?"
She told her, "Yes, I am very sure your duck is dead!"
The lady protested and said to her, "How can you be so sure? You have not run any tests on him.
He could just be in a coma or something!"
She looked at the lady for a moment, rolled her eyes and walked out of the room.
She returned shortly with a large, black Labrador Retriever.
As the duck's owner looked on in amazement the Lab raised up on his back legs, placed his front
legs on the table and begin to sniff from top to bottom on the duck. After doing this several times
the Lab sat and looked at the vet and shook his head from side to side.
She petted the dog on the head and took him out. She returned a few minutes later with a beautiful cat.
The cat jumped on the table and sniffed the duck from top to bottom several times. The cat then looked
at the vet and shook its head from side to side and then jumped down and ran out of the room.
She then looked at the lady and said, "I'm sorry, but like I told you, your duck is dead!"
She then sat down at her computer and punched a few keys and then handed the lady the bill.
The lady looked and then screamed at her, "I can't believe this! A bill for $150.00 just to tell me my duck
is dead?"
She shrugged and said to the lady, "Well, if you had taken my word for it the bill would have been only
$20.00....BUT....with the LAB report and the CAT SCAN....it all adds up!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back