Daytona 500

Status
Not open for further replies.
Duel starting lineups. The Duels are treated points wise as a stage so the top 10 cars will earn points and the winner will earn a stage point.

Starting by Row Duel 1.jpg

Starting by Row Duel 2.jpg

Their gona think Dale Sr. has come back from the dead when the crowd goes wild !!!...³ðŸ¥´ðŸ¤£

Blaney will most likely be going to a backup car. Bob Pockrass reports it is unloaded, just waiting for NASCAR to give the go ahead to prep it. Picture from Bob Pockrass' Twitter.

EQtAvDGXkAAgKK-.jpg

Originally Posted by kstanf150
Their gona think Dale Sr. has come back from the dead when the crowd goes wild !!!...³ðŸ¥´ðŸ¤£

crackmeup2.gif

Originally Posted by splinter
The Secret Service has notified Daytona Speedway there may be a VIP in attendance come Sunday.

[censored] they're good, how did they know I would be there!

I didn't think it was political to simply state who is the grand marshal, but okay.

I've got a party going at my place to watch the race this year.

Originally Posted by RDY4WAR
I didn't think it was political to simply state who is the grand marshal, but okay.

I've got a party going at my place to watch the race this year.

I agree
Blue Oval Party at my place !!!ðŸðŸðŸ

Last edited:
The Truck race last night was really good. Drama this morning in Xfinity qualifying with the Kaulig Racing cars of AJ Allmendinger and Ross Chastain DNQ'ing. Sounds like Kaulig Racing bought out Jeff Green's ride so Chastain will be in the 38 later today since he is trying to run a full season for points in Xfinity.

Originally Posted by Malo83
Pulling fpr my Pennzoil driver Joey.
cheers3.gif

ðŸðŸðŸ

Cars to the rear: #12-Blaney (backup car), #32-LaJoie (backup car), #13-Dillon (gear change), #52-McLeod (transmission), #15-Poole (engine), #11-Hamlin (failed pre-race inspection 2x), #95-Bell (unapproved adjustments)

Tire: Goodyear Eagle Superspeedway Radials

Set limits:
Daytona 500: 8 sets for practice/qualifying/Duel, and 8 sets for the race (7 race sets plus 1 set transferred from qualifying or practice);

Tire Codes:
Left-side — D-4888;
Right-side — D-4890

Tire Circumference:
Left-side — 2,232 mm (87.87 in.);
Right-side — 2,250 mm (88.52 in.)

Minimum Recommended Inflation:
Left Front — 26 psi; Left Rear — 26 psi;
Right Front — 50 psi; Right Rear — 48 psiCup Crew Rosters

Starting by Row D500.jpg

Pit Stalls.jpg

EQ5FfP2X0AEwugL.jpg

I'd love to see what "The Beast" is capable of on track. I know, that is highly classified...

Still an awesome spectacle.

Originally Posted by 02SE
I'd love to see what "The Beast" is capable of on track. I know, that is highly classified...

It has some version of a Duramax under the hood, I bet it can haul if they need it to.

Originally Posted by bdcardinal
Originally Posted by 02SE

It has some version of a Duramax under the hood, I bet it can haul if they need it to.

Yeah, there's a thread on here somewhere speculating about "The Beast". I'd love to know it's capabilities, just from a gearhead perspective.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back