Daytona 500

Status
Not open for further replies.
The latest release from Roush Fenway.

87039877_10158270553458243_176150563157704704_o.jpg

With Ryan hopefully gona make a full recovery ðŸ™ðŸ¼

But who's driving the #6 car Sunday in Vegas ?
I haven't heard this talked about yet

Originally Posted by kstanf150
With Ryan hopefully gona make a full recovery ðŸ™ðŸ¼

But who's driving the #6 car Sunday in Vegas ?
I haven't heard this talked about yet

The 6 car has TBA as of now.

IMG_7671.jpg

Yes sir I understand that. Guess my question should have been who does everybody think will be driving the #6 car with Ryan recovering.

Yes sir I understand that. Guess my question should have been who does everybody think will be driving the #6 car with Ryan recovering.

Names I have seen tossed around in the Reddit/Twitter/Sirius sphere are Matt Crafton, Chase Briscoe, Austin Cindric, Matt Kenseth, and Greg Biffle.

Originally Posted by bdcardinal

Names I have seen tossed around in the Reddit/Twitter/Sirius sphere are Matt Crafton, Chase Briscoe, Austin Cindric, Matt Kenseth, and Greg Biffle.

My pick would be Briscoe or Cindric.......their the future.
Nothing replaces seat time !

Just had an interesting conversation with my ophthalmologist while he was in buying parts for his F-150 about the accident. He agreed with me that if the injuries had been truly life threatening, something like Zanardi, you would have seen a much quicker and not as "careful" extrication.

Originally Posted by bdcardinal
Latest update from Roush Fenway Racing

Just saw this pic as well. Great see him up and going !

Thats an amazing picture!! I am actually very surprised there isn't a cast of something as I would have expected at least some broken bones. Very encouraging!

Originally Posted by morepwr
Thats an amazing picture!! I am actually very surprised there isn't a cast of something as I would have expected at least some broken bones. Very encouraging!

I'd have to say I'm some what surprised

He was just released from the hospital. Nice to see him walking out with no assistance. The doom and gloom "experts" were wrong.

Last edited:
Look, I'm glad he's ok but this whole situation seems odd. Yesterday he's listed in serious condition and today he walks out of the hospital without so much as a band aid anywhere?

Originally Posted by farrarfan1
Look, I'm glad he's ok but this whole situation seems odd. Yesterday he's listed in serious condition and today he walks out of the hospital without so much as a band aid anywhere?

I agree something just doesn't add up
ICU in serious condition and walks out 2 days later does seem a little odd.

We are casual nascar fans, and my wife and I were worried about the guy after watching the race. I thought he was dead for sure. Two days later, not a mark on him?

Strangest thing I have seen. If I were him I would cash it in and retire from racing. Family and life is too important, he has plenty of money, his family needs him.

Thats awesome he is out of the hospital! I too wonder about his injuries. Best guess is a bad concussion? No matter what, it sure is promising to see him out!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back