3. Martin Truex Jr.
4. Alex Bowman
5. Kyle Busch
6. Ryan Newman
7. Erik Jones
8. Joey Logano
9. Kurt Busch
10. William Byron

Crew Chief Handout for tonight. Each car is allocated 13 set of tires for the race

40582716_10156657367626952_426673398488236032_n.jpg

Last edited:
Originally Posted by bdcardinal
Slight weather delay, per the officials channel the invocation and anthem will begin at 6:15 ET

I hope the delay isn't to long....I lucked out and found a stream on YT...who knows how long that'll last.

Drivers out of the cars and crew members are not to yet cover the cars. Everyone is to stay in the garage area. Maybe lightning strikes in the area? Hoots ordered everyone to seek shelter.

Originally Posted by Warstud
Originally Posted by bdcardinal
Slight weather delay, per the officials channel the invocation and anthem will begin at 6:15 ET

I hope the delay isn't to long....I lucked out and found a stream on YT...who knows how long that'll last.

Check out the race thread r/NASCAR on Reddit. They post streams there and on r/motorsportsstreams

After the Ross Chastain and Kevin Harvick wreck in the Xfinity race yesterday, this is going to be interesting...

Last edited:
Originally Posted by mattwithcats
After the Ross Chastain and Kevin Harvick wreck in the Xfinity race yesterday, this is going to be interesting...

That showed both the good and bad about Cup drivers in the Xfinity series. You get to compete against the best, but then they ruin an up and coming driver's day then complain the up and coming driver isn't as good as a Cup champion.

Originally Posted by mattwithcats

Not to start an arguement being my 4th post and all, but Harvick was wrong in that situation. (Full disclosure: I am a Kevin Harvick fan/ SHR fan)

Last edited:
A veteran driver such as Harvick shouldn't be able to race in the Xfinity Series nor should Keslowski,,,either Busch's or Logano.

Originally Posted by Warstud
A veteran driver such as Harvick shouldn't be able to race in the Xfinity Series nor should Keslowski,,,either Busch's or Logano.

100% agree. While I see the point of, "this is a good gauge for the younger guys to see if they can hang with the veterans" you never saw any Major League Baseball players pay some minor league games by choice. As Kyle Busch said, "it's l8ke taking candy from a baby"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back