Craftsman Power Washer 2800 max PSI 2.3 Max GPM

In the latter half of "Covid year 2020" I was working at Lowe's. In late December they told the employees that they were clearing out some existing Craftsman OPE for for newer Craftsman models. I got the subject power washer for $27. I finally got around to setting it up today and using it to clean my gutters. It started on the first pull and ran great and blew the gutters clean. I know it's a low end residential machine but for what I need and use it for it's a real bargain at $27 :cool:.
Sears new power washer picture.jpg
Sears power washer picture.jpg

Nice. You faired much better then I did back in 2012. I even have the original email before I picked it up from Sears. The water pump exploded catastrophically after 15 minutes of light work.

I then bought a Subaru engine blackmax from Samsclub and have been abusing and neglecting it ever since.

1697142206158.jpg

I wouldnt call it low end.. just standard residential grade.
It might still hold on for 15 years of driveway and siding/decks etc.

Regardless of quality, if you get more than 1 use out of it, you got more than $27. out of it.
Be sure to run pump saver through it. It helps considerably.

I had one for years with a crappy designed B&S motor. I worked good if you could keep water out of the gas. Had it over 25 years and still do somewhere....

Yesterday, I finished cleaning my gutters using this power washer with additional wands I got off Amazon. It worked great. I can't get on the roof anymore but using a ladder I could position myself so I could blow the debris out of the gutter without constantly moving the ladder. I'd say I got my moneys worth :D.

Back