Couple new members of the family.

Had to have my 9 year old female Pit-Bull Terrier (Dana) put to sleep 7 months ago, She had Hip Dysplasia that caused serious Arthritis in her left hip joint. To call her active would be a huge understatement, She had maniacal obsession with playing fetch. Once the Arthritis got so bad she couldn't run & play.....She got depressed, Stopped eating, And lost a bunch of weight. It was a tough call, But I couldn't watch her decline any further. She was a beautiful Brindle & White with big Brown eyes. The scratch on her nose was from trying to squeeze under a fence chasing a Rabbit. The picture was before the Arthritis got bad....But you can see her left rear leg kicked out from the Hip Dysplasia.

We also have a 15 year old Brown & White female Pit-Bull (Allison) that's slowly loosing her eyesight & showing signs of Arthritis that flares up when it's cold. Not sure how long I can maintain her quality of life?

Spent 6 months after having Dana put to sleep finding a quality Pit-Bull breeder, Not an easy task by any stretch. Very few have good bloodline records if any at all. A friend of a friend got me in touch with a breeder in Blum, Texas that has been breeding Pit Bulls for over 40 years, Members of the ADBA & all their dogs are registered with the UKC. The AKC doesn't recognize the American Pit-Bull Terrier as it's own breed.
I was impressed with their operation......Clean, Well lit, & Climate controlled Kennels. They asks me & the wife several questions before even considering showing us puppies.

Really wanted another Brindle/White Pit, Until I saw these two Blue/White sisters sparring in the corner away from their siblings, I asked what's the deal with these two? Was told they don't like being separated from each other. I bought both! And they are correct.....They HATE being separated!!!

They're 5 weeks old, Got their first round of shots, House breaking is going very well as has been my experience with Pit's in general.

SUqfzTR.jpg

MLVgSd9.jpg

Our lab turns 7 yrs old in a few days. Hoping she never gets old. We wanted to take her to see her mom and see what she does. got lazy and then covid years ... I was just curious to see her reaction when she sees her mom. Maybe even growl at her. lol For a lab she is feisty with some dogs.
I felt bad separating her from siblings but the owner said it's time to go and the rest are leaving shortly except the one yellow lab that he was keeping. all others were black.

Nice of you to get both!

Had to have my 9 year old female Pit-Bull Terrier (Dana) put to sleep 7 months ago, She had Hip Dysplasia that caused serious Arthritis in her left hip joint. To call her active would be a huge understatement, She had maniacal obsession with playing fetch. Once the Arthritis got so bad she couldn't run & play.....She got depressed, Stopped eating, And lost a bunch of weight. It was a tough call, But I couldn't watch her decline any further. She was a beautiful Brindle & White with big Brown eyes. The scratch on her nose was from trying to squeeze under a fence chasing a Rabbit. The picture was before the Arthritis got bad....But you can see her left rear leg kicked out from the Hip Dysplasia.

We also have a 15 year old Brown & White female Pit-Bull (Allison) that's slowly loosing her eyesight & showing signs of Arthritis that flares up when it's cold. Not sure how long I can maintain her quality of life?

Spent 6 months after having Dana put to sleep finding a quality Pit-Bull breeder, Not an easy task by any stretch. Very few have good bloodline records if any at all. A friend of a friend got me in touch with a breeder in Blum, Texas that has been breeding Pit Bulls for over 40 years, Members of the ADBA & all their dogs are registered with the UKC. The AKC doesn't recognize the American Pit-Bull Terrier as it's own breed.
I was impressed with their operation......Clean, Well lit, & Climate controlled Kennels. They asks me & the wife several questions before even considering showing us puppies.

Really wanted another Brindle/White Pit, Until I saw these two Blue/White sisters sparring in the corner away from their siblings, I asked what's the deal with these two? Was told they don't like being separated from each other. I bought both! And they are correct.....They HATE being separated!!!

They're 5 weeks old, Got their first round of shots, House breaking is going very well as has been my experience with Pit's in general.

SUqfzTR.jpg

MLVgSd9.jpg
Nice. I went to have a meeting with a friend at his house yesterday. His one year old, Jack, looking just like your new pair, greeted me at the door. Beware of the whip like tail, swaying vigorously to the left and right, out of pure happiness.

You did the very hard thing taking care of Dana. I admire your strength. Enjoy your beautiful pups and all the work in raising them!

Back