Could G11 Coolant be HOAT?

AHU

Hi,last month I bought a Goodyear G11 HOAT coolant for 2014 Accent but I'm really confused because I knew G11 coolant is only IAT,not HOAT.I check up my coolant yesterday,coolant color is green and never changed coolant before.There is no other information in the owner's manual where it says that only ''Ethylene Glycol based coolant'' should be used.I have an aluminum engine block and radiator in my vehicle.So I have a 2 questions with this topic;

Is G11 coolant possible with HOAT ? Whats the difference with G12 HOAT ? Before to buy I check it Goodyear G12,HOAT was written on the back.Could they G11-G12 produced with the same technology ?

What features of coolant do I need for my vehicle ? G11-G12 or IAT,HOAT,P-HOAT etc...

By the way here my coolant;

thumbnail_IMG_2419.jpg
thumbnail_IMG_2421.jpg

g11 is a catch all term for the many different coolants vw used in the early 80s to mid 90s

basf g48 is the most common g11 replacement coolant. all of the current options on the market use benzoate or organic acids

g11 is a catch all term for the many different coolants vw used in the early 80s to mid 90s

basf g48 is the most common g11 replacement coolant. all of the current options on the market use benzoate or organic acids
If I understood it,all of the current coolant options is HOAT or OAT in today.So can I use this Goodyear G11 in my car ? Can should be a any problem ?

G11 was designed typically for inorganic corrosion inhibitors in green color. This product appears to maintain some inorganic corrosion inhibitors based, despite of content carboxilic acids OAT: low silicate content is required for this type of fluid.

G12 does nor contain silicate.

G11 was designed typically for inorganic corrosion inhibitors in green color. This product appears to maintain some inorganic corrosion inhibitors based, despite of content carboxilic acids OAT: low silicate content is required for this type of fluid.

G12 does nor contain silicate.
G11 is not low silicate at all, it's got over 500ppm of Silicate, compared to for example modern Low Silicate Conventional IAT coolants which have around 200-250.

G11/G48 could be called a HOAT since it usually contains Sodium Benzoate which is an Organic acid inhibitor.

Back