Costco's Kirkland Signature Oil Availability

Status
Not open for further replies.
At $42 for two jugs of Kirkland it ceases to make sense. A 5 qt jug of ST 10K is under $20 or better yet Havoline LL Syn is under $20 per 6 qt box.
That's the price delivered to my insane assylum and state tax. The whole package. I can stay at home and make whiskey drinks all day

I was at Costco on Friday and they had plenty of Kirkland oil on their shelves. I walked by looking for something else.
Costco doesn't bother shipping their Kirkland oil to Alaska anymore, and haven't for months.

Only 5w30 and 15w40 available in Delaware, I'm wondering if they're depleting stocks. Or if that's something to do with Warren distribution?

At $42 for two jugs of Kirkland it ceases to make sense. A 5 qt jug of ST 10K is under $20 or better yet Havoline LL Syn is under $20 per 6 qt box.
At $42 for two Jugs the QSFS I got today at Walmart for $15.50 a Jug makes a lot more sense! It's always better not to panic and take a good look at the sales and pick and choose.

At $42 for two Jugs the QSFS I got today at Walmart for $15.50 a Jug makes a lot more sense! It's always better not to panic and take a good look at the sales and pick and choose.
Nothing wrong to leveraging the better value for the same products. nothing wrong with being brand loyal for simplicity either. Whatever makes you feel more satisfied, the engine will do fine within the proper specs.

Only 5w30 and 15w40 available in Delaware, I'm wondering if they're depleting stocks. Or if that's something to do with Warren distribution?
At the local Costco here in Indiana, I couldn't find any Kirkland oil at all. First time for that. But the rest of the store seemed well stocked including a massive mountain of toilet paper and paper towel.

At the local Costco here in Indiana, I couldn't find any Kirkland oil at all. First time for that. But the rest of the store seemed well stocked including a massive mountain of toilet paper and paper towel.
I don't know what's up with Kirkland oil.. and some of the Costco's. Definitely depleting the stock.

I don't know what's up with Kirkland oil.. and some of the Costco's. Definitely depleting the stock.
All I can figure is that it didn't sell well in certain markets -- above a certain pricepoint. So, they've stopped carrying it in those markets. Unfortunately, the Corp has dissed the Anchorage market.

Thankfully, their tire store is a BIG HIT in Alaska. It's going nowhere. :)

All I can figure is that it didn't sell well in certain markets -- above a certain pricepoint. So, they've stopped carrying it in those markets. Unfortunately, the Corp has dissed the Anchorage market.

Thankfully, their tire store is a BIG HIT in Alaska. It's going nowhere. :)
The only problem I have with the Costco Tire Shop is they don't do Alignments!

Alignments at Costco: After observing a few employees at my local Costco, I'm thankful they don't do alignments. For starters, you'd be there all effing day.

Reactions: JC1
Bought a 2 pack of 0W-20 today at Costco. $32.99 plus a misc oil fee of less than $2. *** is that? No 4 packs available for any grade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back