Collinite - Slow to change / adapt?

IMG_20201010_175731979.jpg
IMG_20201010_175652463.jpg
About 2 months since i used 476 on the elantra and the mazda. Still beads great.

Having used both...collinite for many years.
TW hybrid ceramic beat out collinite by months.

Both were a single coat on the hood. Split on half.

TW is also 1 million times easier to work with.

I just threw out my collinite 476 yesterday....🤫

Your egregious use of hyperbole negates any credibility the post might have had

Having used both...collinite for many years.
TW hybrid ceramic beat out collinite by months.

Both were a single coat on the hood. Split on half.

TW is also 1 million times easier to work with.

I just threw out my collinite 476 yesterday....🤫
While I agree 476 can be a pain at times especially if applied too thick, I’ve never had an issue with 845. Easy on/easy off. Course I use a 7424

I use 476 by hand. Don't let it dry completely. Only do 1 panel at a time. Wax that panel, the hand buff that panel before moving on. When you have done all the panels, wipe down the car again.

Just applied a coat of 845 on my Regal, new to collinite, went on nice and easy and a little goes a long way, came off just as easy, nice shine, not worried about how long it will last as I too wax 3/4 times a years

Collinite 845 lasts at least 6 months, this has been my personal experience using it. The 476S is supposed to last even longer, in fact it says it will last at least a year right on the can. I tend to believe this based on how long the 845 lasts. I don't see how ANY spray-on liquid will out last this. I saw Nufinish mentioned earlier and I can say with certainty that it will not last as long as the 845, never mind the 476...

grampi, are you still waxing the Corolla or have let the finish go at this point? Also what color is it?

Back