Christmas day...

Our family is celebrating Christmas today. We opened the mound of gifts this morning and will soon be having Christmas lunch. My Uncle was out in the yard checking out everyones vehicles (threw that in for the BITOG factor). This is our sons first Christmas and it is a special one since we didn't know if he (or my wife) would make it after a very high risk pregnancy. We have much to be thankful for.

Merry Christmas!

Our family is celebrating Christmas today. We opened the mound of gifts this morning and will soon be having Christmas lunch. My Uncle was out in the yard checking out everyones vehicles (threw that in for the BITOG factor). This is our sons first Christmas and it is a special one since we didn't know if he (or my wife) would make it after a very high risk pregnancy. We have much to be thankful for.

Merry Christmas!

Better to have a uncle checking vehicles out than a cousin pumping out his RV waste tank.

Our family has a lot of healthcare workers so we are used to having Christmas celebrations on different days. It’s good to get together.

Better to have a uncle checking vehicles out than a cousin pumping out his RV waste tank.

Our family has a lot of healthcare workers so we are used to having Christmas celebrations on different days. It’s good to get together.
That is my favorite Christmas movie. Maybe I'll watch it later this afternoon.

Reactions: GON
That is some big stuff, baby. 1st or one of many? Prayers for smooth sailing.

There’s a stark contrast, life before, then after kids, even when the kids are older.

Merry Christmas buddy! So happy that you and your wife were able to have a son, and that he and your wife are doing great!

As I type this, I’m at the hospital with my wife, who is about to give birth!
Congrats! We are blessed.

Back