Chorizo??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: E150GT
Originally Posted By: sleddriver
Originally Posted By: E150GT
You think hot dogs are made of anything better?
Not talking about hot dogs.

Check the title.

i'm aware. Chorizo mixed with melted queso on a flour tortilla. Thats heaven.
Two products were "made in San Antonio".

No thanks.....love the spice & heat, but no stringly bits.

Originally Posted By: Malo83
And you live in Texas!
Yeah, I do. Native Texan.

You shouldn't be poking fun at any other state given your state and its state-of-affairs. Seriously.....

This is about food, remember?

You left out the hams, tenderloin, shoulder and cracklins.

Some responses here have added new meaning to the old phrase "Eating High On The Hog"

And you live in Texas!

You shouldn't be poking fun at any other state given your state and its state-of-affairs. Seriously.....

Yeah, Chorizo, and you being a native Texan, with a large hispanic population and you've never had chorizo, talk like that here in Cali and you would be laughed out of the state
lol.gif

And you live in Texas!

Yeah, Chorizo, and you being a native Texan, with a large hispanic population and you've never had chorizo, talk like that here in Cali and you would be laughed out of the state
lol.gif

Yeah, but I don't live in Cali. I live in Texas. I'm a native. Plenty are fleeing Cali. for Texas. Wonder why?

THINK ABOUT IT......
lol.gif

Originally Posted By: mattwithcats
I steam the sausages on a bed of rice, with a few peas tossed in. http://www.johnsonville.com/products/chorizo.html
I looked for Johnsville's chorizo, but no joy.

Their brauts are delicious. Why any adult would choose a hot dog over a Johnsville braut remains a mystery....

It's spelled Brat I could say I might pick a hotdog over it cause we have many great hotdogs that come from the same area where they make other outstanding Brats other than Johnsville local favorite Miesfeld's meats both hotdogs and Brats you just haven't had a good hotdog ever I guess.

If you are in Central Texas look for the brand Chorizo de San Manuel. That is literally the best Mexican chorizo money can buy. First ingredient is pork and does not contain lymph nodes. Should be in both HEB and Walmart.

In addition to chorizo, Portuguese linguica is very tasty.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: SVTCobra
If you are in Central Texas look for the brand Chorizo de San Manuel. That is literally the best Mexican chorizo money can buy. First ingredient is pork and does not contain lymph nodes. Should be in both HEB and Walmart.
Thanks!

Originally Posted By: dave123
It's spelled Brat I could say I might pick a hotdog over it cause we have many great hotdogs that come from the same area where they make other outstanding Brats other than Johnsville local favorite Miesfeld's meats both hotdogs and Brats you just haven't had a good hotdog ever I guess.
And periods are indeed rare in your reply!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back