Chicken

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man those look good!

Give me a grilled yard bird any day. My dad was a butcher so I grew up eating a lot beef and pork but as I got older I started preferring chicken. Rotisserie, beer can, strips, wings etc....

I like using Kraft Zesty Italian dressing for the marinade.

Originally Posted By: Kruse
Originally Posted By: Joe_Power
All that work for some nasty ol yard bird?? No thanks. I'll stick to my prime rib

Aw...you rained on Pop's parade, just like he does to everybody else.

crackmeup2.gif
01.gif

Nice, I use florists wire to keep the wings and legs from flopping around. I cook mine about 90 minutes. I also like the beer butt chicken. Yummy!

Originally Posted By: Brybo86
Chicken looks good Pop..... However....

Joe powers comment was 100% on target I would think you would see the irony in it...

I've said it again and it bears repeating here - either Pop has a comically complete and utter lack of self awareness, or he is BITOGs greatest troll and the joke's on us. My bet is the former but maybe one day he'll pull the curtain back and prove me wrong.

This is a guy who on one hand frequently responds to posts about subjects he claims not to care about on a motor oil website's off topic forum, and then on the other hand scolds other people for wasting their time with whatever fill in the blank leisure activity he doesn't approve of. His inability to see the irony is hilarious.

That said, it does appear he knows his way around the kitchen. Chickens look good.

jeff

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back