Chicken & Artichoke French

Status
Not open for further replies.
No pictures, you'll have to imagin the flavors.

I made a nice Chicken & Artichoke French the other night using a seasoned bread crumbs for the artichokes and a breaded egg batter with Itilian Seasonings for the chicken.

The chicken was served in a white wine, butter & lemon juice(ajus) on a bed of escarole. The artichokes were on the side(appetizer) with lemon slices & parsley. Parmesan Cheese, Oregano & Black Pepper to suite!

Off to the side was Ziti with red sauce(no meat) and fresh grated Parmesan Cheese & crushed red pepper over the pasta.

With a Spring Mix tossed salad & cherry tomatoes w/ Greek/Fetta salad dressing, the meal was complete. French/Itilian bread is always a nice addition for dunking in the aujus, salad dressing or just olive oil/seasonings .

A glass of your favorite wine to add to the splender.

M'mmmmm!

CB

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: Char Baby
No pictures, you'll have to imagin the flavors.

I made a nice Chicken & Artichoke French the other night using a seasoned bread crumbs for the artichokes and a breaded egg batter with Itilian Seasonings for the chicken.

The chicken was served in a white wine, butter & lemon juice(ajus) on a bed of escarole. The artichokes were on the side(appetizer) with lemon slices & parsley. Parmesan Cheese, Oregano & Black Pepper to suite!

Off to the side was Ziti with red sauce(no meat) and fresh grated Parmesan Cheese & crushed red pepper over the pasta.

With a Spring Mix tossed salad & cherry tomatoes w/ Greek/Fetta salad dressing, the meal was complete. French/Itilian bread is always a nice addition for dunking in the aujus, salad dressing or just olive oil/seasonings .

A glass of your favorite wine to add to the splender.

M'mmmmm!

CB

What time should I show up for dinner?
20.gif

Doesn't that sound good?
smile.gif

I always tell people to show up on time or there will be nothing remaining 'cept the dishes to clean!
laugh.gif

Last edited:
I should be able to make it in an hour and a half. Throw another plate on for me
smile.gif

Originally Posted By: redhat
I should be able to make it in an hour and a half. Throw another plate on for me
smile.gif

Yea, you'll probably make it in time but, IDK 'bout the rest of Y'all!
smile.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back