Chevron Techron® Complete Fuel System Cleaner 32 Oz

AZ has BOGOF on the 12oz. Techron....it comes out to $6 per bottle....not great but not bad.

Doesn't matter who's selling it. Those BOGO sales are usually for the 12 oz. size, sometimes the 20 oz.
The 32 ouncer being offered for such a great sale price is the best deal I've ever seen.
Yeah, O’Reilly includes the 20 oz bottle in their BOGO sales and that’s the one I get. I get the 32 oz deal is better.

Usually comes out to about $7.50 for 20 oz.

I just picked up mine that I ordered on the 31st and the side of the bottle is slightly indented. It was the only bottle they had, so I accepted it, but I'm hoping none of it has evaporated or anything. Seems well-sealed.

I think the dosing recommendation is 1 oz per gallon for Techron. That means you need 1 gallon (128 oz) to treat 128 gallons. Even at $12.99 for 32 oz, that comes out to 52 dollars for a gallon. However, normal price is more like 20 dollars so 80 dollars a gallon. You can buy 1 gallon of Schaeffer’s Neutra fuel stabilizer for 45-55 dollars (used to be under 40 pre-Covid) on Amazon if you watch the price and the dosing recommendation is 1 gallon of stabilizer treats 200 gallons of fuel. The better deal is Neutra.

I think the dosing recommendation is 1 oz per gallon for Techron. That means you need 1 gallon (128 oz) to treat 128 gallons. Even at $12.99 for 32 oz, that comes out to 52 dollars for a gallon. However, normal price is more like 20 dollars so 80 dollars a gallon. You can buy 1 gallon of Schaeffer’s Neutra fuel stabilizer for 45-55 dollars (used to be under 40 pre-Covid) on Amazon if you watch the price and the dosing recommendation is 1 gallon of stabilizer treats 200 gallons of fuel. The better deal is Neutra.
huh... they are completely different products... apples/oranges

Back