Chevron Phillips explains the superiority of PAO in oxidation tests among its other desired properties in this FAQ. https:/
Here is an excerpt:
www.cpchem.com/ what-we-do/ solutions/ polyalphaolefins/ faq
- Has the quality of Group III base oils achieved equality with PAOs?
- Today's lubricants demand better oxidative stability. What advantages do SynfluidÂ® PAOs have?
- Pressures in the lubricants industry demand higher oxidative stability. What is the key to optimizing fluid performance when using SynfluidÂ® PAOs?
- High-performance base oils are required to pass many European engine tests. I know PAOs will perform, but can they be economical?
- I have read about higher oxidative stability in SynfluidÂ® PAOs. Can this benefit improve a finished formulation?